The Ladder M8rix™ is a simple safety device that sits under the feet of your ladder, preventing it from slipping.
Made from tough, durable moulded Polypropylene and stainless steel, the underside of the M8trix is covered with a stainless steel plate from which upwards of 2000 small stainless pins protrude. The ladder sits on an Anti-Slip surface contained within a 3 sided wall (550mm wide ) to prevent any ladder movement. The 2000 fine metal grips situated on the underside of the Ladder M8rix™ totally eliminate slippage on the ground surface, whilst the ‘bed of nails’ theory means loading on each of the 2000 pins is minimal, the M8rix will not mark or indent the surface it is used on.
Whilst we would not recommend unwise ladder use, the Ladder M8rix™ provides such a high degree of security that it can even be used on a any surface surfaces
The Ladder M8rix™ can secure a ladder on surfaces as challenging as wet wood, wet gravel, oily/wet concrete, grass, oil on top of wet wood and even on solid ice.
- Suits all ladders up to 550mm wide max.
- Feel confident about your safety on ladders
- Ladder M8rix™ has passed stringent Health and Safety tests
- Light, easy to carry and easy to use
- No need to have another person to hold your ladder safe
- Equip your workforce with the Ladder M8rix™ and prevent employee injuries (and injury claims!)
- Comes complete with robust moulded protective carrier case