A Sturdy pair of stabiliser legs which quickly attach to most ladders to give superb added lateral stability and anti-back-slip properties and enable you to work safely at height.
Manufactured here in the UK from strong electro-plated steel, these legs are adjustable to fit most extension ladders and clamp on quickly with the aid of large easy turn hand wheels. The legs are set independently, allowing for sloping or uneven ground conditions.
- Helps prevent outward slip of ladder Increases stability of your ladder
- Weight 4.5 Kg
- Electro plated finish for extra corrosion resistance
- Maximum stile dimension 34mm wide x 100mm deep
- Minimum stile depth 69mm
- Held in position with ‘U’ bolts and hand wheels
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Large rubber feet for added grip
- Three-hole adjustments for different stile widths